[Neighbors] Clarification on Drink Request APD

Jean Bernstein JBernstein at flyingstarcafe.com
Thu Oct 19 07:56:54 MDT 2023

We need the Command!
Police, firemen and EMT are given free coffee, tea or soft drinks at all Flying Star and Satellite locations. We’ve done this since we opened in ‘87…
Jean

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2023, at 6:10 PM, Flora Silva via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

APD's University Substation is located at 1009 Bradbury Dr., SE, west of University Blvd., s south of CNM main campus and north of the PIT.  You can't see the building from University Blvd.

I delivered a case of water to the Triangle Substation in Nob Hill.  It's easier to access.  I also support a permanent status for the University Area Command.

Flora