[Neighbors] Join the Nob Hill Neighborhood Board!

Paulette Mastio paulette.mastio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 20:59:17 MDT 2023

Dear Nob Hill Neighbors,

I hope this message finds you well!

The annual Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Members meeting is on
September 19, 2023, at Monte Vista Christian Church. We're always looking
for new board members to join us in serving our community.

I am reaching out to you regarding an important matter. For the past three
years, I have had the honor of serving as the Treasurer for the Nob Hill
Neighborhood Association, and it has been a truly fulfilling experience.
However, my term as a board member ends in September, which means that our
community will require a new Treasurer to carry on the great work we have
been doing for this wonderful neighborhood.

If you're interested in serving on the board - and becoming Treasurer - I
encourage you to attend the upcoming meeting and join our outstanding Nob
Hill Neighborhood Board. I've enjoyed working with some fantastic neighbors
on the board, and I'll miss the role I've served.

I'll be at the annual meeting to help answer any questions you might have.
Thank you so much for considering this opportunity to serve our community.

All the best,
Paulette Mastio, Treasurer
Nob Hill Neighborhood Board Member