[Neighbors] Recommend contractors for a small full bathroom remodel?

Spencer Nelson spencer at swcp.com
Mon Sep 11 20:26:41 MDT 2023

We had a small bathroom remodeled by Allied Plumbing last year. They
actually have workers and subcontractors to do it all. Since a bathroom
is mostly a plumbing problem and ours had drains and pipes from 1939 it
seemed a good choice. We were very pleased with the speed and the job
including the tile work.

Spencer Nelson