[Neighbors] Water outage?

Mary H Smith maryhenrie at msn.com
Thu Sep 14 10:31:28 MDT 2023

No water on the 500 block of Aliso. Nothing informative at all is posted on the ABCWUA website. I called ABCWUA customer service, and only with my location and cross streets were they able to tell me the obvious: there is no water. The customer service rep knew next to nothing. I told her I would contact my city councilor and ask that ABCWUA post maps of water outages on their website. She thought that was a great idea and would tell her bosses about my suggestion / demand. I mentioned that water is critical and this unexpected and unannounced break in service is unacceptable. Notification, if only via the website, should be mandatory.