[Neighbors] Free 2008 Steinway Grand Piano Seeking a Caring Home

Greg Weirs vgweirs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 07:26:35 MDT 2023

>From Dominic:

This is a scam….
Next they ask for you to send money to have the mover send it to your home
from Tennessee blah blah blah
For info on this type of scam

https://familypiano.com/blog/free-piano-scam/

Director of the Board

Nob Hill NA

Tree Restoration Committee, Chair

Communications Committee, Chair

5058040182

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 5:11 PM Damon paramore via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <
neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

> Dear neighbors,
>
> As I embark on a downsizing journey, I find myself in the position to
> offer my late wife's cherished piano to a new and loving owner. If you know
> of anyone who would appreciate and care for this beautiful instrument,
> please feel free to connect them with me.
>
> I eagerly anticipate hearing from you or potential new custodians soon.
>
> Warm regards,
> Damon Paramore
> Email: dkmore59 at gmail.com

Greg Weirs