[Neighbors] Family Pride Event at Morningside Park

Janet Jones janet at boldfuturesnm.org
Wed Apr 17 12:30:25 MDT 2024

Dear Nob Hill Homeowners' Association,

We hope this email finds you well. We are excited to inform you about an
upcoming Family Pride event that will be held on Morningside Park on June
8, 2024, 11 am to 2 pm.

Family Pride is a celebration of love, diversity and inclusion. We want to
assure the Nob HIll residents where everyone is welcome. We believe in
creating an inclusive environment where families can come together to enjoy
the festivities and create lasting memories.

We understand the importance of keeping your neighborhood clean and
pristine. We want to assure all of you that we will leave the park in the
same condition as we found it. We are committed to respecting the space and
ensuring that it remains a beautiful and welcoming environment for everyone
to enjoy.

Thank you for your time. Please feel free to contact us if you have any
questions.

--

*Janet Jones *(she/her/hers)
Program & Event Coordinator