[Neighbors] Nob Hilleños Serve Unhoused Folks

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Sun Apr 21 10:41:05 MDT 2024

Several Nob Hilleños have reached out to your association to identify how
they, as individuals, can help unhoused folks. Your association hopes to use
our knowledge and contacts to help them do that.

Monte Vista Christian Church is one of our partners and they engage in that
work.

At an ECHO session we learned about Maria Wolfe, Homeless Innovations
Officer for CABQ. She is at  <mailto:mwolfe at cabq.gov> mwolfe at cabq.gov and
has a website at www.cabq.gov/hhh <http://www.cabq.gov/hhh>

We are organizing a workshop where these people and others will meet
Hilleños to explore the question. It will be May 1, 6:30 pm at Monte Vista
Christian Church, 3501 Campus Blvd NE.

City Councilor Rogers and County Commissioner Barboa have been invited. If
you would like to learn how you as an individual can help unhoused folks or
you know of places and ways to do that please join in.

Reply to sender or reply to all if you want to contribute ideas beforehand.

#VivaNobHill

Daniel Carlos, Chair of Public Safety

Gary Eyster, President