[Neighbors] Community Input on Nob Hill Newsletter

meyster1@me.com SRS0+F/hZ=JR=me.com=meyster1 at swcp.com
Thu Feb 8 15:29:56 MST 2024

Friends and Neighbors,

Your association is hard at work on your Spring newsletter. We would like
community input on a couple questions.
1. Are there particular concerns or interests you would like to see
researched/reported in the newsletter?
2. Would you favor/oppose/no position on ads from retail cannabis stores? If
you favor would you want to limit the number of ads per edition?

Although your position may hinge on legality of cannabis, zoning, or other
factors we urge a focus on the question of ads in the newsletter at the
moment.

I hope we can discuss ideas and not people.

You may reply to all if you would like to participate in the dialogue or
reply to me if you prefer.

So we can stay on schedule please weigh in within the next 72 hours.

Thanks for your ideas as your board of directors makes these decisions.

#VivaNobHill
Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>