[Neighbors] Community Input on Nob Hill Newsletter

Scott Snyder scottmsnyder528 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:39:56 MST 2024

Thanks for doing this.

1. Some empty store fronts have been vacant far too long. What's the
reason? I assume leases are too high but would like to learn more.

2. 100% favor. We rely on advertising dollars and any legal business should
be asked to support us. They're part of the fabric of our business
community and we owe them an invite to participate.

2b - Curious if/when businesses who purchase ads have wanted to use
coupons. Not just for the cost savings as a consumer, but I might be more
inclined to go somewhere I've not been if I were incentivized. Especially
since it appears many new restaurants are expensive. Offering a buy
something get something half off or something similar at least gets some
money vs none. Great opportunity for Oak and Ivy since they're new.