[Neighbors] Community Input on Nob Hill Newsletter

Robert L Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 18:34:39 MST 2024

I have to disagree with Mr. Strozier’s statement advocating a free for all market approach to the development of our community and neighborhood.  It is considered a higher goal of civilization to design what kind of community we want to live in.  We have all seen many examples where the whatever can generate the most money whether it be for the community good or not leads. We should not be a marketing tool for what is a determent to our society.  By all means we should design where we want to live.

Bob Anderson,
citizen