[Neighbors] Community Input on Nob Hill Newsletter

mike mike at mikegallegoslaw.com
Fri Feb 9 06:41:03 MST 2024

I disagree...advertising of mind altering substances have no place in a neighborhood newsletter... it's a slippery slope if you open the newsletter to cannabis before you know it we'll have advertising of beer, whisky, wine and vaping and sex shop products and Donald Trump election deniers political garbage...I vote noSent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
-------- Original message --------From: Dennis Trujillo via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 2/9/24  6:20 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Ramón Mac Tíre <rmactire at comcast.net> Cc: neighbors at nobhill-nm.com, meyster1 at me.com, SRS0+F/hZ=JR=me.com=meyster1 at swcp.com Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Community Input on Nob Hill Newsletter Retail cannabis stores are legitimate businesses. They will prosper or fail, like any other business in the market place, depending on customer approval, quality of their product, customer service, marketing and business acumen. I don’t think we want to discriminate against any legitimate business. I think they should be allowed to advertise in the Nob Hill newsletter. As to the number, I would think that any who want to advertise should be welcome. Not sure how you allow some and not others. I don’t think the newsletter will be  overwhelmed by advertisers. D On Feb 8, 2024, at 8:28 PM, Ramón Mac Tíre via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:Hello,Any business that's in the neighborhood should be allowed to advertise in the neighborhood newsletter. That’s what I think.  :)Ramón M.On Feb 8, 2024, at 3:29 PM, meyster1--- via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:Friends and Neighbors,Your association is hard at work on your Spring newsletter. We would like community input on a couple questions.1. Are there particular concerns or interests you would like to see researched/reported in the newsletter?2. Would you favor/oppose/no position on ads from retail cannabis stores? If you favor would you want to limit the number of ads per edition?Although your position may hinge on legality of cannabis, zoning, or other factors we urge a focus on the question of ads in the newsletter at the moment.  I hope we can discuss ideas and not people.You may reply to all if you would like to participate in the dialogue or reply to me if you prefer. So we can stay on schedule please weigh in within the next 72 hours. Thanks for your ideas as your board of directors makes these decisions.  #VivaNobHillGary EysterPresident, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association(505)991-1388meyster1 at me.com <image003.jpg> _______________________________________________Neighbors_nobhill-nm mailing listNeighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.comhttps://mailman.swcp.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/neighbors_nobhill-nmThis Message Sent To: rmactire at comcast.net_______________________________________________Neighbors_nobhill-nm mailing listNeighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.comhttps://mailman.swcp.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/neighbors_nobhill-nmThis Message Sent To: dptrujillo at gmail.com