[Neighbors] Dog training?

kingkb kingkb at mail.swcp.com
Fri Feb 9 18:00:32 MST 2024

Not super close, and it's been years, but I really appreciated Sandia
Dog Obedience Club (SDOC). When I took Ben I was very impressed at the
focus on positive reinforcement, "training the trainer" and safety in
classes. They kept the groups small and quickly worked with any needed
behavior management (dogs that needed space, for instance) ~ all in a
welcoming environment.