[Neighbors] Community Input on Nob Hill Newsletter

Weiser Dan buddew7 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 00:31:26 MST 2024

We have lots of responses now, Gary.  So, what is the "Board's Devision" and your decision on the newsletter booklet?  I am an "Open Book" on this topic and "Greatly Appreciate"; your Decision-Making and "The Board's" So I fully defer back to "All Your Knowledge/Wisdom" on how we "Best Should Proceed" on the next points of discussion.
Daniel E. Weiser [whew, busy 2024, already mid_February]
    On Friday, February 9, 2024, 09:58:05 PM MST, Heather Gordon via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 I would like to add my voice to all those who say not to discriminate against cannabis advertising dollars. The cannabis industry is a legal one in New Mexico, and the businesses are legitimate. Asking the Nob Hill community to censor advertising based on what I’m sure some presume are their moral objections is in fact what I find objectionable.
Sent from my iPad