[Neighbors] Community Input on Nob Hill Newsletter

Philip Dale dalep at unm.edu
Sat Feb 10 12:37:52 MST 2024

[This isn't about cannabis at all, but I can't figure out how to change the subject line]

It's been an interesting correspondence to follow. For me, it is surprising how casually people can completely dismiss the accumulated knowledge, skills and effectiveness of disciplines as diverse as economics, finance, marketing, and others in determining business success. Wouldn't those arguments about people just showing up apply equal well to restaurants, car dealerships, real estate both residential and commercial, and Amazon? A lot of people would be out of work if they were valid.
Philip Dale