[Neighbors] News of Nob Hill, February 18

meyster1@me.com SRS0+BkWO=J3=me.com=meyster1 at swcp.com
Sun Feb 18 14:17:32 MST 2024

Two items for your interest.

Nob Hill Neighborhood Association is pleased to host office hours in Nob
Hill for Councilor Rogers this Tuesday, February 20, 4:00 - 5:30 pm. at
Immanuel Presbyterian Church.

This is an informal coffee time as opposed to a presentation. Drop in at
your convenience, visit as long as you like.

Use the Silver Ave. entrance and continue straight down the hall to Immanuel
Parlor.

Last week we went out to our email list to get community views on including
ads for cannabis retail in our neighborhood newsletter.

Your board will use that input and would like to decide the question in the
context of an in-person discussion.

We will include it on the agenda of our March 5 board meeting. All are
welcome.

See details at https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>