[Neighbors] Announcement: Special Membership Meeting

Greg Weirs vgweirs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:21:46 MST 2024

Neighbors,
Please join us at an NHNA Special Membership Meeting at 6:30pm on January
23rd, at Monte Vista Christian Church.

Agenda:

   - Amendments to NHNA Bylaws
   - Public Safety and Crime Prevention resources

Special Guests Commander Ray Del Greco, Laura Keuhn, and Darryl DeLoach.

Amendments to the NHNA Bylaws require a Special Membership Meeting, and a
quorum of 20 NHNA members. The Bylaws amendments (attached) are viewed as
minor, but required to comply with city ordinances.

Most of the meeting will be dedicated to our speakers and your questions
for them. We are excited to kick off our year's efforts on Public Safety
with this meeting and look forward to seeing you there!

Your NHNA Board of Directors

--
Greg Weirs
505 515 6334 (M)