[Neighbors] Would love to be your neighbor!

j swinehart jswinehart2 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 12:46:14 MST 2024

Good afternoon Nob Hill neighbors!  My husband and I moved back to ABQ last summer and have been renting a house in the Carlisle/lead area.  We are now looking to make our move permanent and would really like to stay in the neighborhood, we've come to love to area, the proximity to our favorite places on Central and how tight knit the community is.  This area seems to be making a resurgence, lots of families with kids on our block, it's awesome! We are working with a realtor currently, but if anyone is thinking of selling this spring/summer we would love to know!!  We would prefer to stay on the south side of Central.  If anyone knows of a place going up for sale soon or in the coming months, please let us know.  Reach out to us at jswinehart2 at hotmail.com

Thank you and have a wonderful week!!