[Neighbors] Reminder: Wednesday's 1/17 Nob Hill-University area Public Safety ECHO

DeLoach, Darryl e50915 at cabq.gov
Tue Jan 16 12:40:17 MST 2024

Please join us for
Nob Hill-University area PUBLIC SAFETY ECHO

Homelessness & Human Trafficking

Wednesday, January 17th - 1:00-2:30 pm

Presented by:

Steelbridge Executive Director
Shane Rabindranath
&

Case:
TBD

Zoom in: https://cabq.zoom.us/j/88467776970
Meeting ID: 884 6777 6970  Password: NobHill-U
Phone in: dial 1-646-558-8656
Enter the meeting ID: 884 6777 6970# - then hit # again.

The session will be videotaped to share on the city's website.

Announcements

*       Saturday & Sunday - February 10 -11th  at the Railyards 10am-2pm Valentines Market

Invite People Concerned about Safety
Do you know people who should be included in our Public Safety ECHO? If so, please invite them! Feel free to forward this message to community members or send information to ddeloach at cabq.gov<mailto:ddeloach at cabq.gov> to have someone added to the list. This is a public, open forum and we welcome all.

Do you have a Public Safety Issue?
If you would like to submit a case to be presented, we want to hear about your concerns, issues and situations.
Contact us about any scenario involving safety in Albuquerque that you want to discuss at a future Public Safety ECHO session.
If you do not feel comfortable presenting, a member of the Hub team is able to present to the network on your behalf. Email, Darryl DeLoach, if you have a topic you would like addressed please contact; ddeloach at cabq.gov<mailto:ddeloach at cabq.gov>.

If you'd like to be removed from this contact list, please email ddeloach at cabq.gov<mailto:ddeloach at cabq.gov> with
"remove from list" in the subject line.

Darryl DeLoach
Social Services (ECHO) Coordinator