[Neighbors] 300 block of Montclaire NE

lisalopez0511 at gmail.com lisalopez0511 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:20:43 MST 2024

Hi neighbors
One of my neighbors had his storage broken into 2 nights in a row.   One of the break ins was at 730 in the evening.   They took some really expensive tools / power equipment.   The scary part is that they came back a second time.   On the same block of Montclaire a vehicle was stolen in the same week.
This is very concerning.   Other than vandalism I’ve never heard of this many incidents in one week on the same block.
Please be vigilant
Also.  Any idea if APD is doing anything to reduce crime in our area or are we just to fend for ourselves?

Lisa Lopez