[Neighbors] 300 block of Montclaire NE

Greg Weirs vgweirs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 23:11:38 MST 2024

Hi Lisa,

In short, yes, APD is working to reduce crime in our area, and yes, there
are additional things we can do as residents. It turns out that the NHNA is
hosting an outreach meeting with several speakers from APD on resources for
public safety and crime prevention on Tuesday, January 23rd, 6:30pm, at
Monte vista Christian Church.
https://www.nobhill-nm.com/news/special-membership-meeting-on-public-safety-and-bylaws-amendments/
This is an excellent opportunity to have all your questions answered. Bring
your neighbors!

Greg

On Wed, Jan 17, 2024 at 2:06 PM lisalopez0511--- via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <
neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

> Hi neighbors
> One of my neighbors had his storage broken into 2 nights in a row.   One
> of the break ins was at 730 in the evening.   They took some really
> expensive tools / power equipment.   The scary part is that they came back
> a second time.   On the same block of Montclaire a vehicle was stolen in
> the same week.
> This is very concerning.   Other than vandalism I’ve never heard of this
> many incidents in one week on the same block.
> Please be vigilant
> Also.  Any idea if APD is doing anything to reduce crime in our area or
> are we just to fend for ourselves?
>
> Lisa Lopez

Greg Weirs
505 515 6334 (M)