[Neighbors] News of Nob Hill

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Sat Mar 2 12:45:26 MST 2024

Nob Hill Neighborhood Association board meets this Tuesday, March 5, 6:30
pm. Agenda and details at  <https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/2024-03/>
https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/2024-03/

All may participate. Drop in or out as you like.

Meeting to explore possible listing of 1916 University Heights as a historic
district in the NM and National Registers; March 14, 6:30 pm, Immanuel
Presbyterian Church.

Enter at the street level entrance on Carlisle Blvd SE. Thank you, Immanuel
leaders and members, for providing your venue.

See boundaries of 1916 University Heights within Nob Hill at
<https://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/nob-hill-boundaries-2/>
https://www.nobhill-nm.com/about-the-nhna/nob-hill-boundaries-2/

If listed many homeowners could participate in the NM 50% tax credit for
renovating their house and could display the NM Register plaque.

Details at  <https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/2024-03/>
https://www.nobhill-nm.com/events/2024-03/

Explore how each of us can help homeless folks. Nob Hill-University Public
Safety ECHO. March 20 by Zoom. Details coming.

Someone who attended our office hours with Councilor Rogers last week left
this denim hat.

Let us know and we'll link you back up with your hat.

#VivaNobHill