[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

Daniel Carlos danielc87106 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 07:06:10 MDT 2024

Thank you so much for attending the ECHO yesterday Frances. Your insight
and feedback is immensely appreciated. The ECHO yesterday was designed to
address these exact concerns and our NHNA Board worked with Mainstreet to
have this particular issue discussed per our Communities interest.

I apologize that the ECHO Platform was not easily accessible for more of
our neighbors.  This is something they are working on to improve and I
believe they will do so.

I, along with the NHNA, will work to make this more user friendly and also
find other ways to make sure that information and discussions like the one
we had yesterday can happen with more of our community members
participation.

So much we can do if we do it together.

Best,
Daniel