[NMCCSC] NMCC Ski Club General Meeting is Thursday December 12

Bill Heitz via NMCCSCeGroup nmccscegroup at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 9 06:04:11 MST 2019

Hello Skiers,
Just a reminder that next General Meeting of the NM Cross Country Ski Club will be held this Thursday, December 12th from 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Albuquerque Garden Club, 10120 Lomas Blvd.
We will have our traditional Christmas holiday party, so bring a favorite food item to share and enjoy an evening with your ski club friends. There will be no presentation this evening, but you'll get the latest information on our many upcoming ski activities.

You may also bring items to the meeting that you wish to sell or give away. See the December Newsletter for more information.

See you on Thursday!

Bill Heitz

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.