[NMCCSC] Someone there is who doesn't love a xc ski trail

Gordon Eatman geatman at ymail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:47:56 MST 2023

 most hikers and snowshoers dont know/ understand. Make a sign on a stick " please do not walk or snowshoe directly in the ski tracks"
    On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 09:55:07 AM MST, Nancy Varvil via NMCCSCeGroup <nmccscegroup at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 I sent this before I meant to.

The line that got deleted when I sent this is "Always, alongside the tracks were a trail of snowshoes on one side and a walking path on the other."

Nancy Varvil