[NMCCSC] Fwd: Sandias March 20th

James Mathis thakius at alumni.nmt.edu
Mon Mar 20 20:15:12 MDT 2023

Around 6:30pm, on my drive down from the Sandia Peak resort lodge- I’d parked roadside there to do one skin up/ski down the Double Eagle and Bambino runs- around Doc Long county police SUVs we’re going up.
About three inches of snow accumulated from the time I parked until I departed.
The drive down was fine at first on fresh snow.
As I got lower down the mountain the snow changed to ice and slush and my Outback was getting squirly.

Safe drive if when you go.

Cheers,
James Mathis

Sent from my iPad