[Rdhs_class1961] Our upcoming 55th reunion September 24

Robert A. Fisher Bob at rafisher.com
Sun Aug 28 21:48:22 MDT 2016

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, please use bob at rafisher.com  Do NOT hit “REPLY” as doing so will only send a message to a company in Albuquerque and I will not see it.

RDHS CLASS OF 1961

55th Reunion Luncheon

Final Communiqué (we think)

 September 24, 2016 12 noon to 4 PM

Maggiano’s Riverside Square Restaurant Hackensack, NJ

(next to Bloomingdales)

Hello all,

Our 55th is shaping up to be a terrific party!  Not too late to sign on. We have people coming from CA, CT, TN, CO, FL, MA, VA, NY, NM, and … of course… NJ. Waiting on PA to be represented, among others! Thanks, all of you who have reserved to date. Those others out there who are going to attend, please send your checks to Margee (see below). We are still taking registrations.  Please send your checks promptly, as the final count is due to the restaurant September 21.

For those of you who are coming from afar, here is a list of some of the area hotels.

           Holiday Inn Express Paramus, 50 Route 17, North of Route 4
           Doubletree Hilton, 2117 Route 4 East, Fort Lee (right before the GWB heading east, at exit 72)

          Holiday Inn, 2339 Route 4 East, Fort Lee (just before the Doubletree)

          Courtyard Paramus, 320 Route 17 North, Paramus

          Crown Plaza Hotel Englewood, 401 South Van Brunt Street, Englewood

Cost:     $35 Per person all inclusive except for the cash bar

Here’s Margee’s address once more:
Checks, made out to River Dell ’61 Reunion, to be received by September 21, 2016.   Send to:
          Margaret Lyons
          228 Indian Hollow Court
          Mahwah, NJ 07430

Looking forward to seeing everyone in September.

Bob Fisher and the committee – Helen, Margee, and Karen
505-577-3725

PS: The directory has been changing significantly in the last three months, so for each of you, here is the latest directory.  If you are ever wondering which directory is most current, each directory’s completion date is given in the header on each page.

PPS:  Please check your directory entry for completeness and accuracy and send me any (either present changes or future) changes in your contact information, even if you are not coming to the reunion.  Thanks, Bob

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.