[Rdhs_class1961] Mike LaHowchic

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Tue Jul 5 14:04:29 MDT 2016

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, please use bob at rafisher.com

Sad news..Condolences to:

     Maryann Lahowchic and Family
     39 Winding Way
     Pompton Plains, NJ 07444-1821

Michael LaHowchic
Obituary
Guest Book <http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/northjersey/michael-lahowchic-condolences/179986087?cid=full>
4 entries
"MaryAnn & John, I am very sorry for your loss. I have fond..."
- Erica Schaefer - Crockett
The Guest Book is expired.
Restore the Guest Book <http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/northjersey/sponsor-guestbook.aspx?n=michael-lahowchic&pid=179986087&cid=keep>

 <>LaHOWCHIC
Michael J., 73, of Pompton Plains, passed away on May 12, 2016.
Born in the Bronx, NY, Michael was the son of Nicholas and Mary (Dunn) LaHowchic. He proudly served in the US Air Force during the Vietnam War <http://www.legacy.com/memorial-sites/vietnam-war/?personid=179986087&affiliateID=1292> and later had a long career as a plant engineer for Falstrom Company in Passaic. Mike enjoyed talking with everyone he met. He was a true handyman and took pride in his ability to redesign and fix their home. He was an avid NY Giants fan and loved nothing more than spending time with his grandson, the true pride and joy of his life.
Michael is survived by his wife, Maryann (Cerbone); his son, John Michael; his brother, Nicholas; and his grandson, John Michael LaHowchic, Jr. and his mother, Theresa Chikosky. He was predeceased by his parents and his brother, Steven.
Visiting hours will be held from 2 to 5 pm Sunday, May 15 at the M. John Scanlan Funeral Home, Pompton Plains. A funeral Mass will be held 10am Monday at Our Lady of Good Counsel RC Church, Pompton Plains. Interment will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, East Hanover.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the VANJ Health Care System Attn: Tyrone Steed, GPF 4108, 385 Tremont Ave., East Orange, NJ 07018 would be greatly appreciated by his family.

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher’s) e-mailing list for River Dell High School Class of 1961 news.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.