[Rdhs_class1961] Reunion Luncheon this September 24

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Thu Jul 21 11:57:56 MDT 2016

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, please use bob at rafisher.com

RDHS CLASS OF 1961
55th Reunion Luncheon
Reminder

When:    September 24, 2016 12 noon to 4 PM

Where:   Maggiano’s Riverside Square Restaurant
               http://locations.maggianos.com/new-jersey/hackensack/07601/70-riverside-square/ <http://locations.maggianos.com/new-jersey/hackensack/07601/70-riverside-square/>
               Hackensack, NJ
               Next to Bloomingdale’s

Extra Activities:  There is a RDHS home football game Friday night, and we are hoping to find no-host breakfast locations for Saturday morning and for Sunday morning.  There is also some chatter about golf (See Jeff Dickens    Jeffdicken at aol.com <mailto:Jeffdicken at aol.com>).

Cost:     $35 Per person all inclusive except you pay your own bar bills

Send Checks by August 26, 2016 to:

          Margaret Lyons
          228 Indian Hollow Court
          Mahwah, MJ 07430

Note:  Sending these checks sooner rather than later would be helpful for us, as we can do more accurate planning

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.