[Rdhs_class1961] Class of 1961 Announcements

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Mon Nov 7 12:30:34 MST 2016

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, please use bob at rafisher.com  Do NOT hit “REPLY” as doing so will only send a message to a company in Albuquerque and I will not see it.

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Please send me all the 55th reunion photos ≈≈≈≈

If you have 25 or less photos, you could just e-mail each one to me as a separate attachment, one attachment to each e-mail.  If you use Macintosh’s “MAIL” product, be sure that you select the highest resolution on the right hand side of your e-mail after the attachment has been attached.   Please see that you send me highest possible resolution of your pictures, not just low-res thumbnails.  Of course you could put them on a writable CD, DVD or double-density DVD and send them to me by US postage, you could do fancy things including Dropbox, FTP, or other more modern techniques,   Just let me know what you are doing.

Thanks in advance.

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #2 Here are the legends to the 6th grade homeroom photos ≈≈≈≈

A lot of you have unannotated versions of the 8 x 10 photos of each homeroom when we were 8th graders.  Here are what I hope are all the legends to each of those photos.  If anyone has an 8th gtade class photo and is not identified here, please let me know and I will do a greater search.

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #3 Please help us locate our remaining missing ≈≈≈≈

        Class of 1961
        MISSING LIST
Please help us find them

Ahlin, Linda Ruth
Burgess, Bonnie Lee
Campbell, Bruce
Colburn-Sparks-O'Reilly, Carolyn
   Last known contact information:
      978 Riverside Circle
      Annapolis, MD 21409
      thymetraveler62 at gmail.com
      709-300-7777
Culbert, Sharon Lee
Gravina, Isabel Meridith
Housman, Stephen P.
Larkin, James P., Jr.
Newman, Harold
Reichel, Georgia Lou

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #4 Please inform me of any changes in your contact information ≈≈≈≈

Thanks for helping me keep all contact information up-to-date.

Bob Fisher
Class of 1961 Geek/Datamaster
2996 Plaza Blanca
Santa Fe, NM 87507-5340
505-577-3725

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.