[Rdhs_class1961] Sad: Bob Frueh 1943 - 2017

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Mon Jun 5 21:13:11 MDT 2017

Bob Frueh passed away last Friday.   It is sad for me because just a few months ago he and I decided to make plans to meet.  I wish we had reconnected sooner.  We had been good friends in High School.  - Bob Fisher

Vanemburgh-Sneider-Pernice Funeral Home, 109 Darlington Ave, Ramsey, NJ

Wednesday, June 7,  Viewing from 2-4 PM and from 7-9 PM - Everyone welcome

Obituary:

Frueh, Robert Roman, 73 of Mahwah, formerly of Oradell and Allendale passed away Friday June 2, 2017.  Beloved husband of Betty.  Devoted father of Brian and wife Lynda and daughter, Lindsay.  Cherished grandfather of Addison Leigh and Evelyn Lindsay.  Brother of John and wife Diane.  He is predeceased by his sister Elaine Morgan and husband Joseph.  Also survived by his loving nephews and nieces Jason Morgan and wife Jennifer, James Morgan and wife Kelsey, Amanda Gilmore and husband Bobby, and Patricia Hood and husband Jacob.  He retired from Sauer Textile Corp., Union City, NJ.  A Memorial visitation will be held Wednesday, June 7th from 2-4 pm and 7-9 pm at Van Emburgh-Sneider-Pernice Funeral Home, 109 Darlington Ave., Ramsey, NJ 07446.   In lieu of flowers, donations to Disabled American Veterans (DAV.ORG <http://dav.org/>) or a charity of your choice would be appreciated.

Condolences to:

     To the Robert Frueh Family
     1167 Richmond Road
     Mahwah, NJ 07430

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.