[Rdhs_class1961] Gay Neubert's fantastic Reunion Website

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Sun Apr 29 13:13:56 MDT 2018

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, please use bobfisher13 at gmail.com <mailto:bobfisher13 at gmail.com>

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Gay Neubert has assembled all of our photos and more at his fantastic website ≈≈≈≈

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary <gneubert at gmail.com>
Subject: River Dell 1961
Date: April 28, 2018 at 11:58:33 AM MDT
To: "Robert A. Fisher" <bob at rafisher.com>

> I put a little web site together, to hopefully make it fairly simple to view or download some achieves from the River Dell class of 1961.
>
> You can just click on this link RDHS1961 <http://www.nccinc.net/> to start the site and then follow the instructions below.
>

> 1. In the scroll window make a selection you wish to review.
>
> 2. Then click on View or Download.
> View will allow you to view the video or PDF file selected on your PC or tablet.
> Download will download the video or PDF file to your default download directory.
> Note Download is not available on iPhone's, iPad's and other mobile devices.
>
> 3. On the control bar at the bottom of the video screen, you can click the bottom right icon to display the video in Full Screen Mode. Other browsers click the % bottom right of screen.
>

> 4. To view all pictures and save a particular image click on Display Pictures.
>
> Click the picture category.
> All the pictures will be displayed. Depending on your internet speed this could take a little bit of time. You can then scroll to view all images.
> To save anyone of the pictures, just right click the picture and then click the  “Save Image as..” option.  You will then be asked to Save the picture.
>
> You also have an option to "Open Image in New Tab" this is useful to display the picture in full screen mode.
> The picture will be the original size.
> 5. The Website is on my home server, therefore it maybe down for maintenance on occasion, just wait a few hours and try again.

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.