[Rdhs_class1961] Update

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Thu Nov 29 06:16:14 MST 2018

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, please use bobfisher13 at gmail.com <mailto:bobfisher13 at gmail.com>

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Beth Weiner -Cole has passed awav ≈≈≈≈

Del Pisarri-Meliti (rdmeli63 at aol.com) writes:  I just wanted to let you know that Beth Weiner Cole passed away on 11/19/18 while visiting her family in South Florida. Beth is survived by her son Kenny, daughters Liza, Maureen, and Jill.  She was blessed to have numerous grand and great grandchildren. Beth was preceded in death by her husband Art, daughter Diane and former husband Ken McAuley.  The family is in the process of planning a memorial service in Live Oak, Florida sometime in January.  I will forward the memorial information once details finalized.”

Address for Condolences:
   Beth Weiner-Cole
   8917 122nd Street
   Live Oak, FL 32060

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.