[Rdhs_class1961] Multi-class reunion this Winter in Florida

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Mon Oct 15 05:24:09 MDT 2018

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, please use bobfisher13 at gmail.com <mailto:bobfisher13 at gmail.com>

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Once again, the RDHS class of 1963 invites all of you to their March 1 - 3 Florida party/reunion ≈≈≈≈

 Bob’s note:  The RDHS class of 1963 (Blaine Pool and Eddie Neubert (Gay Neubert’s younger brother)) has a 1963 class reunion every winter in Florida.  For many years they invite all other RDHS classes.  Some from our class of 1961 have attended these previous Winter events.

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.