[Rdhs_class1961] News for the class of 1961

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Sun Dec 15 06:50:51 MST 2019

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, please use bobfisher13 at gmail.com <mailto:bobfisher13 at gmail.com>

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Math teacher Al Naples has been found ≈≈≈≈
Late last night I received this announcement from Blaine Pool, RDHS class of 1963.  Bob Fisher.  Until last night, I was not aware of Al Naples’ present existence.

> Good Morning John.
> Sorry I have been negligent in keeping you informed about dad. You know how things can get in this very hectic northeast style of life we lead.
> Dad still remains in CC Hospital. His pneumonia has improved greatly due to the double antibiotics they had him on. He still remains taking one antibiotic but in pill form now. He has experienced delerium (temporary confusion), all caused by the pneumonia. He remains weak but is gaining strength everyday. He awaits approval with NJ Aetna for Rehab in a facility or if they decide making daily visits from his home.
> He has not taken any of his chemo medicine since last Wednesday, the day before this happened. He will not take it while he remains on an antibiotic. He visits his Oncologist on the 18th and it will be decided then whether to go back on it or not.
> One of the side effect, neuropothy (in his legs) has caused him some loss of feeling in his legs.
> His wife of 70 years (January 21st) remains by his side daily. They are the true 'lovebirds' putting Romeo and Juliet to shame! She too has her limitations and hearing on the phone is one of them. The family would appreciate letters written to the home address:

> Al Naples
> PO Box 2060
> Orleans, MA 02653

> Al is not able to use his computer at the moment so he is not getting his emails. We have tried but something is off with the computer.
> Thank you for all you have done and continue to do. You are the epitome of a friend. A big thank you also to all his well wishers and prayer sayers.Our family cannot thank you all enough.
> Sincerely,
> Alyce McMenimen (The oldest of the Naples children)

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #2 Please update your contact info ≈≈≈≈

Please notify me of any changes in your contact information.  thanks, Bob

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #3 Holiday Cheer to all of you ≈≈≈≈
From Karen, Margee, Helen, and Bob

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.