[Rdhs_class1961] News for the RDHS class of 1961

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Fri Aug 21 10:49:29 MDT 2020

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use bob at rafisher.com

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Save the Date for our 60th reunion:  Saturday, Oct 23, 2021 ≈≈≈≈

Is ANYONE ready to face the fact that our 50th reunion is nearly 10 years behind us and the 60th is around the corner?  How on earth…  you know the rest – all together now: How on earth did THAT happen?

Well, it did, and we are hoping for our 60th soiree on Saturday, October 23,  2021.  Two days earlier, October 21, 2021, will be the RD Distinguished Alumni Dinner, and once again, it looks like the spectacular Class of 1961 could have two honorees.  Professor Daniel Cantliffe and, posthumously,  Professor Joanna Vecchiarelli Scott are both presently under consideration. The proximity of the two events might allow some fellow classmates to also attend the distinguished alumni dinner two days prior to our reunion.

This will probably be our last big fling, so save the date and plan to come!  We’ll send reminders from time to time and as plans are finalized, we’ll pass that info to all of you, too. We had a great turnout for the 50th and a really good showing for the 55th luncheon. Let’s go ‘round one more time

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #2  ≈≈≈≈

As usual, please keep us informed of any change in your contact information.

And, also as usual, help us with any clues about our missing:

      Class of 1961
      MISSING LIST
Please help us find them

Ahlin, Linda Ruth
Burgess, Bonnie Lee
Culbert, Sharon Lee
Gravina, Isabel Meridith
Housman, Stephen P.
Larkin, James P., Jr.
Newman, Harold

Bob Fisher
Class Datamaster/Geek

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.