[Rdhs_class1961] Our little newsletter

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Tue Aug 3 11:58:47 MDT 2021

 To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use bob at rafisher.com

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 I need help finding two of our people≈≈≈≈

E-mails to Stephanie Franta and Karin Mommson now bounce back,  and one of Stephanie’s phones is not in service, and the other only takes messages which are not returned.  Karin’s phone also only takes messages, but none is returned.  I have recently written letters to them at their last known addresses.  If any of you have any clues for me, I would appreciate receiving them

Stay well
Bob

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #2 The newest directory is attached ≈≈≈≈

Please note that the date of each directory can be found on the top of each page.  This will allow you to identify and discard the old ones

 ≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word “Remove" in the subject line.