[Rdhs_class1961] Class of 1961 news

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Fri Jan 15 00:31:15 MST 2021

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use bob at rafisher.com

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Harvey Weiss reports on his bout with Coronavirus ≈≈≈≈

Harvey dictated this message for me to deliver to the class:

“I had Pneumonia for a couple of weeks and then had Covid for about three months.  And I am recovering”

Harvey is now home from a long stay at the hospital, and he sounds pretty good to me.  I think he would like to hear from some of you folks.

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #2 New Directory is attached ≈≈≈≈

Please check your own listings and send me any changes or adjustments.

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #3 Our 60th reunion is most likely to be delayed for a year ≈≈≈≈

There will be a 60th reunion for our class, but most likely in 2022 rather than 2021. We, who by default, the long-standing “committee” (Jeri Rummler, Margee Lyons, Helen Jaeger, Karen Coghlan, and I) have discussed this and have agreed that there is still too much uncertainty about 2020 to allow us to plan for a large gathering.  We decided to wait to see how the vaccines play out and how fast we can all get vaccinated, how fast travel opens up,  and how soon restaurants and catering places are able to operate comfortably for everyone. That, to us, most likely means 2022. So – stay tuned and stay safe. Thanks!

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word “Remove" in the subject line.