[Rdhs_class1961] RDHS Class of 1961 News

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Wed Nov 3 15:43:45 MDT 2021

 To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use bob at rafisher.com

 ≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Sadly, the passing of the daughter of both Bill Hooks and Elaine Caruso Hooks ≈≈≈≈

Lisa Nicole Hooks, daughter of both Elaine Caruso Hooks and Bill Hooks, passed away suddenly a week ago.

Visitation:
    Monday, Nov 8, 2021 6 PM - 8 PM
    C. C. Van Emburgh
    306 E. Ridgewood Avenue
    Ridgewood, New Jersey, 07450

Funeral Service:
   Tuesday, November 9, 2021  11 AM - Noon
   West Side Presbyterian Church
   6 South Monroe Street
   Ridgewood, New Jersey 07450

Contact information:
   William G. Hooks
   56 Laurel Rd.
   New Canaan, CT 06840

   Elaine Caruso Hooks
   Apartment 24A
   4-74 48th Avenue
   Long Island City, NY 11109-5618

I sadly write this announcement, and I send this with my most sincere condolences to both Bill and Elaine, and to their son David.  I was lucky enough to meet the lovely Lisa as a young adult.  I remember Lisa as a bright, entertaining, and sweet person.  Bob Fisher

 ≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.

You can include details as you wish. My address is 4-74 48th Avenue Apt 24A. Long Island City, NY 11109. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and such a support