[Rdhs_class1961] Upcoming Reunion. Deadlines are new!

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Fri Aug 26 04:29:58 MDT 2022

 To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use bobfisher13 at gmail.com <mailto:bobfisher13 at gmail.com>

≈≈≈≈ ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Reunion Announcement.   ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Calling All Golden Hawks from the Class of 1961!

Time to double down on plans to celebrate our 60th anniversary as... drum roll please... River Dell’s best class ever!

This party is about us! As milestone bashes go, the 60th is the one we can count on right now. Who knows what the next 10 years will bring, so take advantage of this opportunity to see old friends and perhaps reconnect with some long-lost ones. Bring your memories and, if you are so inclined, your yearbooks. Hope to see many old friends in October!

≈≈≈≈   ANNOUNCEMENT #2 Operational Details of the Reunion   NOTICE THE UPCOMING DEADLINES  ≈≈≈≈

Details of Our Upcoming Reunion

Gratitude:  I thank Margaret and Judi van Romondt-Di Donoto  for the hard work of arranging for this reunion.