[Rdhs_class1961] Class of 1961 Announcements

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Mon Jan 24 12:10:36 MST 2022

 To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Planning for our tardy 60th Reunion ≈≈≈≈

Hello class of ‘61,

We missed out on our  60th reunion because of COVID limitations but we are looking at having a 60th celebration in this, our 61st year.  It will probably be our last big bash.  We are looking at weekends in October, 2022, except the Halloween weekend.  As soon as we have a date, we’ll let everyone know.

The size of the venue depends on potential attendees.  This is important input.  Would you please help the planners at this time and indicate via a reply to Bob Fisher <bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>> whether you would be interested in coming to the event, and please include the most likely size of your party.  We encourage spouses and partners to attend.

Thanks so much for your help!

 ≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail bob at rafisher.com <mailto:bob at rafisher.com>  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.