[Rdhs_class1961] Announcements

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Fri Jun 17 14:30:27 MDT 2022

 To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use bobfisher13 at gmail.com

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Why I have kept our “Class of 1961 network” closed  ≈≈≈≈

These are two of many examples why I have kept our network as “one-way.”  Shown below are rejections of attempts by outsiders to use our network to demand money from each of you.  Consider the second one, where .th indicates that it is from Thailand.  What is the likelihood that each member of our class is obligated to fulfill a debt that originates in Thailand?  I think the probability is as low as the chance that Mars and Venus will collide next Tuesday!

     Pending posts: