[Rdhs_class1961] Class announcements.

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Fri Sep 30 06:30:40 MDT 2022

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use rafisher7399 at icloud.com

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 Floridians from the Class of 1961 ≈≈≈≈

To our Floridian Classmates, my most sincere wishes to each of you for what most of you are currently going through.  I hope all of you (and yours) are safe and that I wish each of you a speedy return back to normal.  Stay safe and stay healthy.  I am including the latest class of 1961 directory so that others can contact you too.

Bob Fisher

Class of 1961 Florida Classmates

Paul Aarnio

Karen Anderson

Enid Albrecht

Marilyn Bruns

Judy Boden

Don Bonomi

David Cantliffe

Joe Caste

Susan Connaughton

David Corey

Joe Esposito

Joe Fleming

Catherine Frenz

Charlie Geib

Mel Gumpert

Ernie Heimberg

Bob Hendrickson

Patti Jones

Wendy Marbourg

Ed Martin

Judy Mason

Pat Mooney

Al Navlen

Creg Nielsen

Mary Peever

Del Pisarri

Georgia Reichel

Chuck Sellbach

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s RDHS Class of 1961 e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news relevant for the River Dell High School Class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail rafisher7399 at icloud.com  and enter the word “Remove" in the subject line.