[Rdhs_class1961] Class of 1961 Newsletter

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Tue Feb 21 06:18:06 MST 2023

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use rafisher7399 at icloud.com

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 What a Successful 61st Reunion! ≈≈≈≈

I enjoyed our 61st reunion immensely, and I think it was a great success.  The only disappointment for me was that many of you thanked me for the wonderful reunion.  On each occurrence I indicated that Margaret Lyons did the Lion’s (no pun intended) share of the planning, and that I was just the mailman.

So thanks and the credit really go to Margaret. Judy Van Romondt Di-Donato also needs to be thanked for her assistance.  I am very grateful to both of them.

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #2 Please keep me informed of any changes in your contact information ≈≈≈≈

Please continue to advise me of any changes in your contact information.  E-mail addresses change, mailing addresses might change, and I intend to keep all data current.   Please help me do that.

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s RDHS Class of 1961 e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈