[Rdhs_class1961] Hello From Santa Fe, NM

Robert A. Fisher bob at rafisher.com
Thu Nov 30 11:34:49 MST 2023

To send messages, comments, or announcements to Bob Fisher, do not click on the reply button, but instead please use rafisher7399 at icloud.com

≈≈≈≈ANNOUNCEMENT #1 ≈≈≈≈

Dear Octogenarians   Best wishes from Bob Fisher for a wonderful holiday season.   Please notify me of any changes or updates to your contact information. Attached is the most current Directory

≈≈≈≈To be removed from Bob Fisher’s RDHS Class of 1961 e-mailing list ≈≈≈≈
You are being sent this announcement e-mail because you asked to be on my (Bob Fisher's) e-mailing list for news regarding news of the RDHS class of 1961.  To stop receiving these e-mails, just e-mail  rafisher7399 at icloud.com  and enter the word "Remove" in the subject line.