[Tdstf] WestConnect Developer Selection Process Diagram

Heidi Pacini heidi at pacenergies.com
Mon May 9 11:21:49 MDT 2016

WestConnect Developer Selection Process Task Force,

Attached is a diagram of WestConnect's transmission developer selection process that reflects the current, approved jurisdictional TO tariff language.  Bob Smith, Sharon Segner, and I put this together as part of our action item from the April 27th task force conference call.  We will review this diagram at our May 25th task force meeting in Denver.

Thank you,

Heidi Pacini | 661.256.2483 office | 303.229.9401 mobile | Heidi at PacEnergies.com<mailto:Heidi at PacEnergies.com>