[Tdstf] WestConnect Developer Selection Task Force - November Meeting Date

Heidi Pacini heidi at pacenergies.com
Tue Oct 11 09:48:46 MDT 2016

Developer Selection Task Force,

We are considering holding the November task force meeting on Tuesday, November 22nd from 1pm-3pm Pacific/2pm-4pm Mountain.  This is one day prior to our regular monthly meeting time, but we are trying to avoid travel/holiday conflicts near Thanksgiving and trying to accommodate some special attendance.  Please let me know as soon as possible if this proposed day/time will not work for you.

Thank you!

Heidi Pacini | new 401.619.3628 office | 303.229.9401 mobile | Heidi at PacEnergies.com<mailto:Heidi at PacEnergies.com>