[Tdstf] [EXT] WestConnect Developer Selection Process TF - Compiled Comments to Draft Procedures Document

Wrenbeck, Thomas twrenbeck at Itctransco.com
Mon Feb 20 06:24:24 MST 2017

Since I may have caused some confusion over the terms sponsor vs developer in this procedure, I would like to suggest that we define the following terms early in the document and hopefully use them consistently throughout to help make sense of the difference.

Qualified Developer – a developer who has been qualified by the WestConnect PMC to respond to a RFI issued for a project
Eligible Developer – a Qualified Developer who has replied to a RFI for a project and is eligible to respond to a RFP issued for a project
Project Sponsor – the Eligible Developer selected by the PMC to sponsor and construct a project

These definitions probably need more work, but  I think this would help in this document – we can discuss on our call later this week.

From: Tdstf [mailto:tdstf-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Heidi Pacini
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 4:46 PM
To: tdstf at westconnect.com
Subject: [EXT] [Tdstf] WestConnect Developer Selection Process TF - Compiled Comments to Draft Procedures Document

Caution - External Sender
Do not open attachments from unknown senders.
Do not click on links from unknown senders.
Contact the ITC Helpdesk with any questions or concerns.
________________________________
WestConnect Transmission Developer Selection Process Task Force,

I have compiled all the comments received on the draft Developer Selection Procedures Document dated January 31, 2017.  The compiled comments are attached.  I received comments from the following individuals/organizations:

  *   Bob Smith
  *   Jim Corboy
  *   APS
  *   ITC
  *   TEP
  *   Xcel

We will review all the comments received at our next meeting (call) scheduled for this coming Wednesday, February 22nd from 8-10am PST/9-11am MST<https://upto.com/e/Mj52O>.

Thank you,

Heidi Pacini | new 401.619.3628 office | 303.229.9401 mobile | Heidi at PacEnergies.com<mailto:Heidi at PacEnergies.com>

Notice: This email and any of its attachments (collectively‚ the “Communication”) may contain: (1) privileged‚ proprietary‚ non-public‚ and/or confidential information protected by law; and/or (2) information pertaining to electric transmission projects‚ functions‚ or operations that could have a material effect on the energy market if disclosed to energy market participants. This Communication is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and should not be shared with anyone else. Unauthorized use or disclosure of any kind is strictly forbidden. If you received this Communication in error please notify the sender‚ and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts. This Communication may also contain “Level 1 - Confidential-CEII” or “Level 2 - Restricted-CEII” information as defined in the ITC CIP-1101 Information Protection Program; if it does‚ it will be marked as such and contain additional restrictions.