[Tdstf] WestConnect Developer Selection Process TF: Meeting Reminder

Heidi Pacini heidi at pacenergies.com
Mon Feb 27 13:22:35 MST 2017

WestConnect Transmission Developer Selection Process Task Force,

As a reminder, we will meet via webinar this Wednesday, March 1st from 8-10am PST/9-11am MST.  We will continue working our way through the comments submitted on the draft developer selection procedures document.  Our working document is attached for your reference.  We will pick up at the section titled "Application Review for Completeness" on Wednesday.

Webinar information is as follows:
Webinar Information:
Webinar link: https://webinar.webex.com/webinar/onstage/g.php?MTID=e3139585a6b0e3d04c79680d5d71fca3f
You can also dial in using your phone: 1-240-454-0879
Access Code: 664 667 918

Thank you,

Heidi Pacini | new 401.619.3628 office | 303.229.9401 mobile | Heidi at PacEnergies.com<mailto:Heidi at PacEnergies.com>