[Tdstf] WestConnect Developer Selection Process Meeting Information

Heidi Pacini heidi at pacenergies.com
Tue Jan 24 11:44:10 MST 2017

WestConnect Transmission Developer Selection Process Task Force,

As a reminder, our next task force meeting is scheduled for tomorrow Wednesday, January 25th from 1-3pm PST/2-4pm MST via webinar. Meeting information can be found on the WestConnect calendar<http://www.westconnect.com/calendar.htm>.

One item we plan to discuss tomorrow is the definition/scope of Conflict of Interest as it relates to the selection of an Independent Evaluator for the developer selection process.  Please find attached a discussion paper for this agenda item drafted by Jim Corboy.  Also attached is a Q&A document from the effort to select a planning consultant to support WestConnect's Regional Planning work.  Please refer to Questions 2-6 which provide the COI statement/policy developed for that effort and a discussion of the concerns/considerations that drove the policy.

Thank you,

Heidi Pacini | new 401.619.3628 office | 303.229.9401 mobile | Heidi at PacEnergies.com<mailto:Heidi at PacEnergies.com>