[Tdstf] MISO Selection Report

Heidi Pacini heidi at pacenergies.com
Thu Mar 2 18:59:22 MST 2017

Developer Selection Task Force,

Please see the link below to MISO's selection report for the Duff-Coleman transmission project.  Thank you to Jeff Hein for providing this.

https://www.misoenergy.org/Library/Repository/Study/Transmission%20Developer/20161220_FINAL_Selection%20Report_SRPT_v1.pdf

Bob has reviewed the report and summarized a number of useful takeaways for the task force to consider as we look to finalize the draft procedure for WestConnect's developer selection process.  Please see Bob's email below.

As a reminder, I will be sending out a clean version of the draft procedure document for your review, likely tomorrow.  We will ask for any additional comments back in about a week's time, and then we will look to forward the document to the Tariff Task Force for their initial review.

Thank you,

Heidi Pacini | new 401.619.3628 office | 303.229.9401 mobile | Heidi at PacEnergies.com<mailto:Heidi at PacEnergies.com>